Sunday, November 4, 2007

DJ FATFINGAZ MIXTAPE DOWNLOAD POST #2

Wassup people! I have been gathering alot of audio and video for the past couple weeks! Now its time to hear Fatfingaz kill it on LIVE Radio! This is was when I was on Takeova Radio/ Corz Radio (THANK YOU GUYS) MAY 2007. I must say, this got me thru a crazy time and made me realize how very versatile I am! My radio show was called "MR SHUTTEM DOWN IN THE AFTERNOON" which was rumored to creep up on Mr Cee's Show on HOT 97 (quoted by Corz) for a minute while I was on (still shocked by that one!). Well its only a rumor but big up to Mr. Cee and the Big Dawg Pitbulls. This is broken up in to 2 Parts. This show inparticular is not your typical Old School Show, this was going a lil further back to funk, soul, disco and orginals! YOU JUST GOTTA DOWNLOAD THIS AND HEARD IT!! PEOPLE, YOU ASKED FOR IT NOW YOU GOT IT!!! SHOUTS TO ALL WHO SUPPORTED THIS SHOW! GOOD LOOKS!

100% L-I-V-E!! 2 HOURS OF GOOD MUSIC AND ALOT OF HAND SKILLS! (some mess ups here and there but SO THE F%CK WHAT!! ITS ALL LIVE!! This was practice for something MAJOR!!!)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DJ FATFINGAZ - MR SHUTT'EM DOWN IN THE AFTERNOON PART 1 (55:40)
MAY 2007
http://www.zshare.net/audio/467201195e65d5/

DJ FATFINGAZ - MR SHUTT'EM DOWN IN THE AFTERNOON PART 2 (52:05)
MAY 2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tHIs mIXtAPE iS hoT! goOD lOOkS fINgAZ.