Monday, November 12, 2007

YOU MAD 'CAUSE I'M STYLIN ON YOU!

^^WTF??^^
Wassup people. Its Veterans Day today and just want to shout out everyone who is in the Armed Forces in the past, present and the future. A lot of our service men and women don’t get enough credit for what the do for this country…some don’t deserve it but the majority do (that’s another story all in all!)

NOW! This past weekend was wild in the city! Good looks to DTF Radio’s (www.dtfradio.com) VIP PASS SHOW on THURSDAY NIGHTS with DJ SUPREME and BAD ASS BRUNETTE who has me on the show with CHI CHI from SCARFACE (chi chi get the yayo!) wow what a show! I will post highlights as soon as I get that podcast! WOW! Bombay with BBP was dope whats good guys….GYPSY TEA IS UNDER RENOVATION! BOOO! SATURDAY at BLVD was a really dope night…I was rocking with my lil brother and my apprentice DJ GETLIVE…we rocked…that’s all you need to know…wait I forgot to add something WE FUCKIN MURKED BLVD! LOLZ! WADDUP LUIS & THE 9PM TEAM, PACE ENT, FULLY EQUIPTED & DRAMA POINT ENT AND ALL WHO PROMOTES THERE!
The teen party at LIQUIDS with Myself, Vic Latino & DJ K was a great turnout! 800+!! That monthly party hosted by MRD & DJ K is gonna be a safe one for the HIGH SCHOOL CLUBBERS who want to go out and have fun.

DJ’s if you haven’t played the BAG$ single in the clubs yet, you need to get smacked! That single is really tuff in the clubs! I played it all weekend and its winning! Go to my archive on the right side of the page and download Fresher and the Southside Jamaica Queens Anthem. IT IS T-U-F-F!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT!! YOU GUYS WILL BE LAZY SO LEMME LINK YOU! (DAYMNIT!)

http://djfatfingaz.blogspot.com/2007/11/this-is-one-of-few-people-is-gonna-blow.htm
^^^^HERE'S THE LINK!! DOWNLOAD IT AND LOVE IT!^^^^

AND HERE IS MY CRAZY ASS CLIP OF THE MIDDAY!

(YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS CLASSIC CLIP!)




PEACE IM OUT!!
- DJ FATFINGAZ!

No comments: