Tuesday, February 16, 2010

TAKEN IT BACK TUESDAYS Vol.1!!! All Hail the DJ's Hands in the Chours



























I remember when back in yesteryear when it was cool to have scratches in your rap songs, now...they either yell, moan or just say dumb shit. These tracks affected my career as a DJ and made me better as a Turntablist when listening to different cut patterns and more.

 1 thing that I can take away from these cuts were that they were just so GOD DAYMN FUNKY!!!! I can add anything DJ Premier touched **pause** but let reach further than that! 

ITS TIME TO APPRECIATE THE DJ's!!

Here is my first compilation of Taken It Back Tuesdays Vol.1 Video's! 
Enjoy!! Kick back and listen to the cuts!! - DJ Fatfingaz 2010


CHI ALI - FUNKY LEMONADE (remix) ((1992))
**I tried to find out who did the cuts, Imma ask Rob Swift. The Beatnuts produced the remix!**




PRIME MINISTER PETE NICE & DJ DADDY RICH - RAT BASTARD ((1992))
CUTS DONE BY DJ DADDY RICH


RUN DMC - DOWN WITH THE KING ((1993))
RIP JAM MASTER JAY ON THE CUTS


**ONE OF MY PERSONAL FAVORITES**
DA YOUNGSTA'S - MAD PROPS ((1994))

DA YOUNGSTA'S - MAD PROPS THE REMIX#1 ((1994))

DA YOUNGSTA'S - MAD PROPS THE REMIX#2 ((1994))


I got to thank my Mom for coppin' this on Cassette 
for me from Columbia House when I was 9yrs old!
DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Live @UnionSquare(1986)


MORE NEXT WEEK!!! - DJ FATFINGAZ 2010

No comments: