Wednesday, November 7, 2007

DAILY MIDDAY KNOCKOUTS 11/07/2007

OK, now that I have your attention, I will post up a "FUNNY ASS VIDEO OF THE DAY", "THROWBACK VIDEO OF THE DAY" & "A WTF YOU THINKING ABOUT FINGAZ" entry every afternoon Monday thru Friday 12am EST. This is my thank you for the support with the mixtape & new artist downloads! Keep on the look out daily for updated blogs!

Now for the Funny Ass Video!!!!

"THE FUNNY ASS VIDEO OF THE DAY!"
I dont know if you people know but Mike Tyson is one of my hero's, but I refuse to bite a dude's ear if he pisses me off. I could have done that to alot of people in my life time but thats makes me feel uncomfortable as a man & human being. This video with Mike Tyson had me on the floor for days. Imagine Mike Tyson having lunch with a bunch of hipsters!!??! WTF!?!? Point exactly!! The Meth Minute has been happening for a while but this is the funniest one to date! Check it out!




"THROWBACK VIDEO OF THE DAY"
This video was shot on the Rock the Bells Tour 2007 (which I missed this year when they came to NYC because I was on Tour in Taiwan) this year with WU TANG CLAN & Rage Agaisnt the Machine. But I have a question for you, if you were one of the remaining main heads of the Wu Tang Clan, doing what you love, performing allover the world, and some random dude says "FUCK ODB!!!"...what will you do!? What would Jesus do...no excuse me...WHAT WOULD METHOD MAN DO!!! CHECK IT!! If i had a theme song for everyones ass I kicked, it would be this Wu Tang Classic.


"WTF YOU THINKING ABOUT FINGAZ"
Honestly, im glad that I don't dress up like these dudes IN 2007 . Hot song but I couldnt pull this off for the life of me...and also I couldn't rock my hair like that nor be like the dj! YAO...I DIDNT KNWO THAT DUDE WAS THE BIG DUDE'S DJ!! WOW! But i did have Dwayne Wayne circular sunglasses with the flip fronts EAAARLY BACK IN 1992. I do give them props tho...Paper Doll, Die WIthout You & Set Adrift Memories Bliss were 3 hot songs they came out with. iMMA DRESS LIKE THE BIG DUDE FOR HALLOWEEN NEXT YEAR!

THE "AYEEEEEO" MOMENT IN THIS VIDEO HAPPENS AT 05:43! ayeeeo!!!


Enjoy People!! - DJ FATFINGAZ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found a new blog home. Thank you Fat Fingaz!