Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Reggae Clash Veteran NINJAMAN!


(l-r : NINJAMAN & SHAGGY)

Yao, people who know me know that I follow alot of reggae sound clashes, but seeing the lyrical clashes is something new for me...I found some clips today on Ninjaman and he took out the best reggae mc's out back in the day like Shabba Ranks (Ting a Ling, Dem Bow, Trailor Load of Girls and the famous Soul Survivor Remix w Akon) and Supercat (Dem Dont Worry We f. Heavy D, Scalp Dem, Ghetto Red Hot Not Sure Anymore and etc) FYI: SEAN PAUL STOLE HIS FLOW AND STYLE! Here are 2 famous clips from a clash called STING which is famous and is the almost equivalent to Summer Jam here in NYC. The first clip is of NINJAMAN vs SHABBA RANKS (1990) where Mr. Gimme di Shabba got rocked and the the second clip is NINJAMAN vs SUPERCAT (1991) where Supercat got rocked hardbody!

Lets go to the Video tape!

NINJAMAN vs SHABBA RANKS (1990 @ STING)





NINJAMAN vs SUPERCAT (1991 @ STING)






WAIT UNTIL I ADD THE BOUNTY vs BEENIE MAN!
And something to think about...these are known signed artist who are putting there reps on the line....as much as I love hip-hop, alot fo COMMERCIAL HIP HOP ARTIST WONT PUT THEMSELVES OUT THERE...expect one, RZA at the BLAZE MC Battle back in 96-97.






Enjoy my Blogs! Peace- DJ FATFINGAZ

No comments: