Thursday, November 8, 2007

DJ FATFINGAZ MIXTAPE DOWNLOAD POST #4

WHAT DO ALL THESE
ARTIST HAVE IN COMMON?


THEY ARE ALL ON MY MIXTAPE!! These are some of the artist & songs that are on this LOST MIXTAPE that was made this year. I think by now you noticed that I'm creating flash back CDs. I took it back to 1997 and all that!! THIS IS ONE DOWNLOAD TO NOT SLEEP ON!!!!! My whole thing is that if I was gonna make a cd for this era, I wanted it to be on point...not on some pratice shit on the come up. BELIEVE ME, when I was listening to songs for the project, i thought about 17 year old FINGAZ wanting to be on the Saturday Night Dance Party on Hot 97, then I blacked out! SO YOU KNOW WHERE IM GOING WITH THIS!! HOOKY JAMS, 40oz', HILFIGER, NAUTICA, POLOSPORT, KARL KANI, GUESS JEANS, CAMOFLAUGE JACKETS, EDDIE BAUER, J CREW, CHAMPION HOODIES, COOLWATER, EARLY 555 SOUL, THE Q CLUB, MIRAGE, PALLADIUM, TUNNEL, LIMELIGHT, KIT KAT CLUB, TRAMPS, CASABLANCA, 30/30(no not the 40/40)..., METROPOLIS THE LIST GOES ON!! IF YOU WERE COMING UP IN NYC, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Oh and the story behind this mixtape...THIS WAS ORIGINALLY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE MY PART FOR THE REMINSCE CD WITH 9PM ENT, but I had to take it back a couple of more years back! THANKS LUIS!

So, on that note.....

ALL MY 30+, DOWNLOAD THIS CD ASAP AND CUT WORK OR SCHOOL SO YOU CAN FEEL YOUNG AGAIN! THROW A HOOKY JAM FOR ALL TIMES SAKE! SO WHAT IF YOUR 30 SOMETHING, THE MIDLIFE CRISIS IS COMING SOON!! WHY NOT!! DOWNLOAD IT & LOVE IT! BUT PLEASE, DONT GET 3 CUTS ON YOUR EYEBROWS OR START ROCKING HALF MOONS TO WORK, YOU WILL GET FIRED & H.R. WILL HAVE A FIELD DAY WITH YOU!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THE LOST OLD SCHOOL REMINISCE MIXTAPE - DJ FATFINGAZ 2007

http://www.zshare.net/audio/4762210392b6fb/

THIS IS A HOT F%CKIN MIXTAPE!!

1 comment:

Bent Ent said...

I think im 1st! Sweeeeeet!
Eric Morel Bent Entertainment WE in the House! Jus downloaded it and im listening to this joint reminiscin'. Fat Fingaz Your a Beast My Dude!